- start the video on the arte website
- right click on that page and select “View Page Source”
- search "player" inside an address ending with "json'
- open that address
- on that page you are looking for an address that starts with
"http://" and ends with ".mp4". But there are many addresses like that
of different quality/resolution, and they may be in French, German, or a
different original language like English. So, in order to select the
correct address, find it in a group of lines identified according to:
- quality: if you want HD ,search for "HD -"
- language version; look in the address (or in that 3-4 line group); for example, VO is original version, VOF is French original version if the original is French, STF stands for French subtitles, VA stands for German (Allemande) version, STA for German subtitles.
- open that address and the video will start (now you can check if you have selected the correct language)